What is 5G?
Time & Location
About the event
• New requirements and use cases
• Features like massive MIMO, CoMP, lean design, self-backhaul, latency and reliability, NB-IoT
• The continuous development of LTE towards 5 G
• The New Radio (NR), what is it and what is it good for?
• Device to device communication (PC5 also known as sidelink)
• Spectrum and new frequency bands – effect on use cases?
• 5 G core network – network slicing, edge computing
• The way forward – examples of industry pilots and cooperations
• Henrik Sahlin, Master Researcher, Ericsson
• Roland Gustafsson, System Manager, Ericsson
• Anders Fagerholt, Principal Consultant, Ericsson
• November 2:d, registration from 10:30, seminar 11:00 – 13:00
• Ericsson, Lindholmspiren 11, Göteborg, badges in the reception from 10:30 – be there in time!